Penda Association for Education invites all university students and high school graduates who reside in Republic of North Macedonia to respond to the open call for scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic year. This year our association will award a certain number of scholarships in value of 450 EUR each, in order to support students with strong academic records who are in need of financial support. A valid application includes the following documents:
- Application Form – this form provides information regarding the applicant.
- Motivation Letter – one page document stating why the applicant deserves this scholarship.
- Recommendation Letter – one page statement from an a teacher/professor or an employer who knows the applicant in academic or professional capacity.
- Transcripts – official university or high school transcripts itemizing the courses taken and grades obtained by the applicant.
- Proof of Income – an official document confirming the employment status of both parents. If parents are employed, an official document stating their income should be provided.
- Additional supporting documents
The application needs to be submitted the latest by August 31, 2020 via the following form at: https://forms.gle/1Mk8TdZs2yjpv4Ms5
All applications who will pass the initial selection phase will be invited for an on-site interview.
For additional questions or other issues regarding the application procedure, the applicants are advised to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The board of Association for Education Penda
Tetovë, July 2020