Open call for scholarships for academic year 2019/2020
Penda Association for Education invites all university students and high school graduates who reside in Republic of North Macedonia to respond to the open call for scholarships for the 2019/2020 academic year. This year our association will award a certain number of scholarships in value of 450 EUR each, in order to support students with strong academic records who are in need of financial support. A valid application includes the following documents:
- Application Form – this form provides information regarding the applicant.
- Motivation Letter – one page document stating why the applicant deserves this scholarship.
- Recommendation Letter – one page statement from an a teacher or an employer who knows the applicant in academic or professional capacity.
- Transcripts – official university or high school transcripts itemizing the courses taken and grades obtained by the applicant.
- Proof of Income – an official document confirming the employment status of both parents. If parents are employed, an official document stating their income should be provided.
- Additional supporting documents
The application needs to be submitted at latest by August 31, 2019 via the following form at: https://forms.gle/Mkb8PnZ5RWt9TTmt9
All applications who will pass the initial selection phase will be invited for an on-site interview which will be held on September 16, 2019.
For additional questions or other issues regarding the application procedure, the applicants are advised to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The board of Association for Education Penda
Tetovë, July 2019