Penda Association for Education invites all university students (bachelor and master) and high school graduates who reside in Republic of North Macedonia to apply for the call for scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year. This year our association will award a certain number of scholarships in value of 450 EUR to support university students with strong academic records who are in need of financial support. A valid application includes the following documents:
- Application Form – this form provides information regarding the applicant.
- Motivation Letter – one page document stating why the applicant deserves this scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters – one page statement from an a teacher or an employer who knows the applicant in academic or professional capacity.
- For university students: electronic copy of the transcript of records (generated by the online system of the university), or a scanned copy of student’s index.
For high school graduates: a scanned copy of student’s graduation diploma showing the grades for each subject.
- Proof of Income – an official document confirming the employment status of both parents. If parents are employed, an official document stating their income should be provided.
- Additional supporting documents.
The application needs to be submitted the latest by September 20, 2021 (
September 10, 2021) via the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/EiT98p7oGs9gjbkL9
All applications who will pass the initial selection phase will be invited for an on-site interview which will be held on
September 30, 2021.
For additional questions or other issues regarding the application procedure, the applicants are advised to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The board of Association for Education Penda