Penda Association for Education invites all university students (bachelor and master) and high school graduates who reside in Republic of North Macedonia to apply for the call for scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year. This year our association will award a certain number of scholarships in value of 5,000 denars per month (for 9 academic months) to support university students with strong academic records who are in need of financial support. A valid application includes the following documents:
- Application Form – this form provides information regarding the applicant.
- Motivation Letter – one page document stating why the applicant deserves this scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters – one page statement from an a teacher or an employer who knows the applicant in academic or professional capacity.
- For university students: electronic copy of the transcript of records (generated by the online system of the university), or a scanned copy of student’s index.
For high school graduates: a scanned copy of student’s graduation diploma showing the grades for each subject.
- Proof of Income – an official document confirming the employment status of both parents. If parents are employed, an official document stating their income should be provided.
- Additional supporting documents.
The application needs to be submitted the latest by 16.09.2022 via the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/74cW2NUvsSjCRh8T6
As part of this year’s call, Association for Education “Penda” will offer a free online training for the preparation of necessary documents (CV, motivation letter, etc) for the application. Applicants who will attend the online training will be looked upon favorably during the screening process. The online training will be held on 03.09.2022 (between 10:00-12:00). The online appointment link is: https://meet.google.com/uth-surn-nas
UPDATE: Slides from the online training can be found here: download slides.
All applications who will pass the initial selection phase will be invited for an on-site interview which will be held on 07-09.10.2022.
For additional questions or other issues regarding the application procedure, the applicants are advised to write to us at: email@example.com.
The board of Association for Education Penda